Decision-Making and Problem-Solving
About Decision-Making and Problem-Solving LeaderPod
Decision-making and problem-solving are two closely related skills. Yet, they have some important differences. When a leader makes a decision they in essence commission action. Problem-solving involves the process of making decisions along the process of creating change in a way that resolves a defined problem.
In this LeaderPod we organize and present key principles that will help leaders advance their capabilities as decision-makers and as problem-solvers as individuals, members of a team, and as leaders of a team.
What Skills Will You Gain?
- Improve your ability to execute plans.
- Develop your own light-weight and simple decision-making framework that takes advantage of both your thinking skills and the insights of others.
- You will strengthen your ability to engage your team and others in the decision-making process.
- You will be able to frame a problem and develop an intuitive and logical approach to problem-solving.
- You will strengthen your ability to engage with your team and others in the problem-solving process.
A Message from the Founder
This product is an independent-use electronic LeaderPod. A LeaderPod is an interactive digital resource.
The LeaderPod technology enables you to personalize your experience.
- Take notes.
- Highlight content.
- Print pages.
- Download content as a PDF.
- Respond to personal development questions and activities.
- Track all of your responses in your personal notebook.
Each LeaderPod contains a collection of written, video, and audio content.